Hampshire Cultural Trust
Chilcomb House, Chilcomb Lane,
Telephone: 01962 826 700
Email: [email protected]
Hampshire Cultural Trust exists to provide a platform for world class arts, culture and heritage. It does this by:
- working in partnership regionally, across the UK and internationally
- managing and supporting 26 arts venues and museums
- showcasing Hampshire’s rich heritage
- acting as an economic catalyst for regeneration and skills development
- contributing towards creating the kind of offer that will attract more visitors of all ages and backgrounds to the region.
We will be renowned for creating world-class culture in Hampshire.
We champion, showcase, connect and empower Hampshire’s culture and its creative economy.
Our vision and strategic plan sets out how we intend to achieve this by 2025.